<body>
poems for you!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010



I loved you more than I have ever known
Those starry eyes
Those tender lips
You made my heart melt
Then boil into a roaring fire
I now know
What my eyes could not see
You are the only one that is for me
Many nights those tears flew
Being myself without anyone
Anyone to care about the thoughts
Looking at the sky and knowing
Many mistakes I had
Many mistakes I have had



Time Clicks as I await
The hour ends before my take
Sitting, thinking, waiting; my mind escapes

The day grows old as night passes
Wolves crying, coyotes howling; anticipating
Watching, staring, seeing -- nothing

Silence begins the day
as morning comes without notice
Tears begin to fall, slowly

The day moves on without hope
Wishing to be what is not to be

The sun moves to its peak
without a whisper or retreat

Time moving, but still empty
Stomach aching, curling
Still waiting





Profile
the girl next door


Hello...my name's FElicia DAphne.. pple call me FEL aites.. my bdae falls on mar 29.. currently located @ Woodlands. love surfin the net n camwhorring.. bout ma type... jus a simple gal with a lovin heart, hot tempered at times, easy-goin n easily taken in.. so b careful! hee! I LOVE ch0c0lates........ KINDER BUENO!!!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Azhmie
Sister Mel
DayaShortie
Archives
gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration